Chapter II : Contraband of war - Art. 28.
Art. 28. The following may not be declared contraband of war:
(1) Raw cotton, wool, silk, jute, flax, hemp, and other raw materials of the textile industries, and yarns of the same.
(2) Oil seeds and nuts; copra.
(3) Rubber, resins, gums, and lacs; hops.
(4) Raw hides and horns, bones, and ivory.
(5) Natural and artificial manures, including nitrates and phosphates for agricultural purposes.
(6) Metallic ores.
(7) Earths, clays, lime, chalk, stone, including marble, bricks, slates, and tiles.
(8) Chinaware and glass.
(9) Paper and paper-making materials.
(10)Soap, paint and colours, including articles exclusively used in their manufacture, and varnish.
(11)Bleaching powder, soda ash, caustic soda, salt cake, ammonia, sulphate of ammonia, and sulphate of copper.
(12)Agricultural, mining, textile, and printing machinery.
(13)Precious and semi-precious stones, pearls, mother-of-pearl, and coral.
(14)Clocks and watches, other than chronometers.
(15)Fashion and fancy goods.
(16)Feathers of all kinds, hairs, and bristles.
(17)Articles of household furniture and decoration; office furniture and requisites.